Welcome to the Union Parish
Clerk of Court
Welcome to the Union Parish Clerk of Court's website. Our office is pleased to provide the community with an online resource to help residents and visitors obtain information and conduct business with us. We hope you find this website a useful and friendly environment that serves your needs in an efficient, cost-effective and secure manner. Dodi Eubanks, took office on July 1, 2008, the office went online on January 1, 2009 and eRecording went live on April 19, 2016. Subscriptions to the online indices are available. Please contact this office at 318-368-3055 or click on the online quick link on the right of this home page to access our online index search.
UP CLERK AP
Also, this office is pleased to announce the launching of our smart phone app as of March 23, 2018. Please go to your app store on your smart device to upload our UP Clerk app today!
Clerk’s Office Progress
CLERK'S OFFICE PROGRESS
We are working extremely hard at the Union Parish Clerk of Court. Every year brings new challenges and progress. Our current project is civil back scanning. Please see the below status of our back scanning/indexing projects.
Available records and dates:
Civil from September 1, 1989 - present (current project). Mortgage from September 1, 1978 - present. Criminal from February 1, 2001 - present. Traffic from July 2008 - present. UCC'S from August 28, 2008 - present.
Conveyance from 1839 - present. Marriage License from January 1, 1922 - present. Ministry Registry from 1978 - present. Probate from December 1925 - present.
AnnouncementsUnion Parish Clerk of Court is excited to announce the launching of our E-Filing for Civil and Criminal Documents.
- E-Filing Brochure TO START E-FILING TODAY GO TO: http://www.efile-la.com/ Continue to next page »
- 2019 Election CalendarContinue to next page »
- E-Recording will make it easy to record all of your deeds, mortgages, and other documents online. You don’t have to use the mail, leave the office any more – saving you time and money. If you have a Windows PC, high-speed …Continue to next page »
- RULES FOR LOUISIANA DISTRICT COURTS AND JUVENILE COURTS AND LOUISIANA FAMILY LAW PROCEEDINGS Adopted April 1, 2002, effective April 1, 2002. Amended November 20, 2009, effective January 1, 2019 Please click on the above link for a PDF format:Continue to next page »
- Local Entities Center for Children and Families (CASA) Union Parish Tax Assessor’s Office Union Parish Sheriff’s Office Union Parish Chamber of Commerce Union Parish Tourist Commission Union Parish Police Jury Bayou D’Arbonne Lake Watershed District Union General Hospital Reeves Memorial …Continue to next page »
- EXPUNGEMENT PROCEDURES Act 145 – Effective August 1, 2014 Initial filings will need to include the following: 1.) Criminal background check from the La. State Police dated within the past 30 days (required), 2.) Fingerprint card …Continue to next page »