Welcome to the Union Parish
Clerk of Court
Welcome to the Union Parish Clerk of Court's website. Our office is pleased to provide the community with an online resource to help residents and visitors obtain information and conduct business with us. We hope you find this website a useful and friendly environment that serves your needs in an efficient, cost-effective and secure manner. Dodi Eubanks, took office on July 1, 2008, the office went online on January 1, 2009 and eRecording went live on April 19, 2016. Subscriptions to the online indices are available. Please contact this office at 318-368-3055 or click on the online quick link on the right of this home page to access our online index search.
Clerk’s Office Progress
We are working extremely hard at the Union Parish Clerk of Court. Every year brings new challenges and progress. Our current project is civil back scanning. Please see the below status of our back scanning/indexing projects.
Available records and dates:
Civil from May 1996 - present (current project). Mortgage from September 1, 1978 - present. Criminal from February 1, 2001 - present. Traffic from July 2008 - present. UCC'S from August 28, 2008 - present.
Conveyance from 1839 - present. Marriage License from January 1, 1922 - present. Ministry Registry from 1978 - present. Probate from December 1925 - present.
AnnouncementsRECORDED DEED NOTICE MAILNGS If you have received a recorded deed notice from a company named Property Profile Inc. Las Vegas, NV 89128, requesting that you send $86.00 for your current deed this is not from the Union Parish Clerk of Court's Office. This company is not associated with our office at all. Further, If you would like to obtain a copy of your deed you may come by or call our office for this. This office has a copy charge of $1.00 per page and ensures each of Union Parish property owners that $89.00 is not needed to obtain a copy of their deed. The Union Parish Clerk of Court is the official recorder and keeper of all Union Parish deeds.
- electionscalendar2017Continue to next page »
- E-Recording will make it easy to record all of your deeds, mortgages, and other documents online. You don’t have to use the mail, leave the office any more – saving you time and money. If you have a Windows PC, high-speed …Continue to next page »
- RULES FOR LOUISIANA DISTRICT COURTS AND JUVENILE COURTS AND LOUISIANA FAMILY LAW PROCEEDINGS Adopted April 1, 2002 Includes Amendments through October 7, 2015 (Amendments effective January 1, 2016) Please click on the above link for a PDF format:Continue to next page »
- June 5, 2015 On June 23, 2014, Act. NO. 826 was signed by Governor Jindal, which law allows for the establishment of a statewide portal for internet users to have remote access to Clerks of Court throughout the state. …Continue to next page »
- EXPUNGEMENT PROCEDURES Act 145 – Effective August 1, 2014 Costs At Time of Filing $200.00 money order payable to Clerk of Court $250.00 money order payable to Louisiana Bureau of Criminal Identification/Information $ 50.00 money order payable to Union Parish Sheriff …Continue to next page »